love food like liz lemon loves food
love others like leslie knope loves ann perkins
love yourself like mindy lahiri loves herself
and rock your careers like all three of them
ppl my age have children what the hell i am a children
I’m super bored and on a train, so here’s this.
I was tagged by saumsherri and you’re supposed to say 10 things about yourself and then tag 10 people (I probs won’t tag people tho cause you know)
1. I got a new job. Although I haven’t actually started yet because Maplin are super annoying and require 4 weeks notice but still. It’s an Web Development apprenticeship in a really small company, and by really small I mean a guy and his wife, but it pays £8 an hour and it should be a hell of a lot better than working in retail, so I’m stoked. Kind of. More nervous. Also it’s in a stupid place so it’ll be like 2 hours travelling each way. But I’m trying to be stoked. Honest.
2. My taste in music has gone to pot recently. Not even kidding, I basically only listen to Top 40 crap now. Like now, for example, I am listening to G.R.L - Show Me What You Got. Sorry. But not really.
3. I watched Breaking Bad because everyone was all ‘OMG IT’S SO GOOD’ and I’m on the 4th season but it’s so dull it’s actually kind of painful to watch. Like I really don’t understand why everyone loves it so much.
4. I also watched Orange Is The New Black recently and that shit is good.
5. My hatred of iPhones has gotten to the point where I will literally think worse of a person if they have one. Especially guys. It’s like how I can think a guy is really attractive but if he starts smoking I lose all interest, but with iPhones. Especially iPhone 6s, you won’t impress me with that shit soz.
6. I keep buying myself new DVDs and not watching them because Frozen is already in my DVD player and it’s just easier to press play. Also, Frozen is really fucking good so why mess with a good thing, you know?
7. I miss Edinburgh. But I 100% can’t afford to live there on my own.
8. neverlookbackandneverthinktwice and I are going to New York in June and I am so excited I literally can’t even. For real, if there was a button that I could push that would take me right to June 13th but I’d miss Christmas, I’d push it. And I love Christmas. Like a lot.
9. You know how at the end of Mary Poppins, Bert says “don’t stay away too long now”? Well everytime it makes me really sad cause she’s been away for 50 years now and that’s just not cool. Also, I watched Mary Poppins last night. They should make a new one though, with different kids and an old Julie and Dick cause it would 100% awesome for sure.
10. I’ve been spending a lot of time recently thinking about how growing up isn’t actually fun and I don’t want to do it anymore. Like, I’m 20 but I feel officially old and I’d like to go back to being 14 now please.
And I’m out.
What the fuck kind of question is this BuzzFeed?
does anyone want to give me £500 so i can do some serious internet shopping?